MESA BOOGIE GRID SLAMMER - OVERDRIVE GUITAR FX PEDAL
Stock code: MBFPGRIDSLAMMER
The GRID SLAMMER™ Overdrive is an overdrive pedal that produces a variable boost in gain over a wide range with a classic, guitar-centric midrange bump that enhances many different playing styles. It’s a true overdrive “specialist” that covers an amazing array of what many top players consider the most expressive and musical ranges of overdrive. From sweet, subtle breakup to a harmonically smoldering overdrive that can both sting and sing, the GRID SLAMMER sets a new bar in legendary overdrive!
- Designed and Hand-Built in Petaluma, California, USA
- True Bypass On/Off Switching - Bypasses all circuitry when off to ensure no tonal loss
- Gain Control allows you to dial in the perfect amount of vintage breakup or classic overdrive
- Master Level Control provides a variable range of signal boost up to +20db
- Tone Control balances the amount of high frequencies
- On/Off Status LED
- 9V Battery Powered or optional AC Powered via External Power Jack Input
- Input & Output Jacks (Nominal Input -20 db)
- Dimensions (W/D/H): 2.87" x 4.77" x 2.28" (73mm x 122mm x 58mm)
- Weight: 0.731lbs (332g) with battery, 0.631lbs (287g) without battery
- True Bypass Switching
- Battery Type: 9VDC (one)
- Power Consumption (Current Draw): 9VDC/15mA
- AC Adapter (Optional): Power Jack 2.1mm x 5.5mm, 9VDC with Negative Center (Regulated Recommended)
- Input Impedance: 1M Ohm (500k Ohm minimum)
- Output Impedance: 10k Ohm
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock item as it may:
> Be end of line / a deleted model;
> Have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
> Be second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
> Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
Condition – While we attempt to identify any issue on the website listing, this is not always possible. If you have any questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us for additional information prior to ordering. All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
Stock Availability – Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available. We will advise you before processing your order.
Discount – Not all of the Clearance items have been discounted. They may be listed as Clearance items as they are end of line models that will not be ordered in again.
Warranty – Some of the Clearance items are sold without an express manufacturers’ warranty. You agree to this as a condition of purchase. The warranty status will be noted on your invoice. This does not limit your rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.