MESA BOOGIE POWERHOUSE 4X10 BASS CABINET 8 OHM - BLACK W/BLACK GRILLE & COVER MB18
Stock code: MB0P410DAMB
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $1,899.00
Quick weekly payments on $1,899.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
If you want depth, tone, punch and drive, a Mesa Boogie PowerHouse Bass Cab is exactly what you're looking for. Mesa Boogie bass cabs represent the world’s best built, best sounding, easiest to move bass enclosures ever made! Mesa Boogie packed an array of innovative new features into their exceptional range of custom-built PowerHouse™ Bass Cabinets. These cabinets provide an unsurpassed level of musical versatility and player convenience through the following new features:
Aviation Style Bracing – A radical new bracing concept borrowed from the aircraft industry. All structural reinforcement is “sculpted-out” to form an extremely strong skeleton that reduces weight, increases rigidity and improves structural integrity.
Tri-Ported Design – An innovative front facing, multi-vent porting system that uses individually tuned triangular ports to enhance each part of the bass spectrum. This goes way beyond the old standard design that has all your tone blowing out of one large port hole!
Player Control Network™ – A proprietary new “back-panel” interface that provides unprecedented stylistic versatility and gig friendly convenience with the following features:
Style Control Crossover & Attenuator – An artistic crossover “Range” switch provides 3 distinct tonal variations: Our time-proven, detail-enhancing, sweet 5K (Normal) setting; plus the harmonic-friendly, accent-expanding snap of 4K (Sheen) and the groove-enforcing, articulate cut of 3K (Bright). This combined with our premium L-Pad horn attenuator provides players with unrivaled stylistic versatility and performance.
Instant Reset Horn Protection – A simple “one touch” reset switch provides the ultimate in convenient horn protection – No fuses, tools or digging inside the cabinet – Push & Play!
SPEAKON & ¼” Connectors – Convenient Inputs AND Paralleled Outputs are provided for both standard ¼” and SPEAKON high current, locking connectors.you’ll understand why it’s all about Mesa for Bass!
Mesa Boogie 4x10 PowerHouse Features:
* Custom Mesa PowerHouse Speakers
* AA Marine Grade Baltic Birch Cabinet w/Aviation Style Bracing
* Exclusive Tuned Front Ported “Tri-Port” Design
* Custom Mesa Neodymium High Frequency Horn * Player Control Network™ featuring: Selectable 3-point Crossover (3k/4k/5k), Premium Horn Attenuator
* Instant Reset Horn Protection
* Speakon & ¼” Inputs and Outputs
* Black Bronco Vinyl
* Heavy Duty, Black (standard) Metal Grille
* Trak-Loc™ Removable Casters
* Recessed Metal Handles
* Lexan Corners
* Handbuilt in Petaluma, California
* Power: 600 Watts @ 8 Ohms
* Height: 25-1/8 in, 63.82 cm
* Weight: 24-1/2 in, 62.23 cm
* Depth: 19-3/4 in, 50.17 cm
* Weight: 96 lbs, 43.54 kg