MOOG MUSIC MFSFLANGE02 MINIFOOGER FLANGE EFFECTS PEDAL
Stock code: MGMFSFLANGE02
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $249.00
Quick weekly payments on $249.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
The MF Flange is a 100% analog BBD based harmonic manipulator with a dedicated voicing switch and mono or stereo output capabilities. The two-position Type switch toggles between two voice modes: vocal or a traditional flanger.
Rate: At Minimum position sweeps are gradual and fluid. As rate is increased, the movement becomes tighter and more focused. At maximum position, the modulation sound becomes is rapid and transitions to hard, percussive pulsing.
Depth: Determines the amount of modulation applied to the delay time. As depth is increased, the sound transitions from light motion and phasing all the way into massive multi-octave sweeps.
Time: At maximum position you can easily craft traditional or vocal, metallic flange sounds. As the Time control position is reduced, delay time is increased and sounds become thicker and warmer. At Minimum position, the MF Flange is capable of approaching analog chorus.
Feedback:This control brings focus and resonance to the sweep of a sound. At minimum position, sweeps are smooth and neutral. At medium position, sweeps begin to peak musically. At maximum position, the sound of a sweep becomes rigid and metallic.
TYPE: The lower position subtracts feedback from the input signal mixer and output dry signal creating a more vocal sound. In the Upper position, feedback is positively summed with the input signal and dry signal, producing a more traditional flanger sound.
EXPRESSION PEDAL INPUT: This input is assigned to the Time control. Use an expression pedal to manually sweep through the delay frequency range of the MF Flange.
To access both outputs (in bypass), you will need to remove the bottom of the MF Chorus and set this switch to Stereo. Then use a ¼” TRS to TS insert cable or TRS to TS splitter.
WARNING: When set to Stereo and in bypass, excessive loading may occur. To avoid this, set this switch to Mono. A stereo output will still be present.
• True Bypass
• 100% analog wide-range Flange
• Extreme time and phase manipulation possibilities
• Mono or Stereo out
• Designed to perform with any Guitar, Amp, or Bass guitar configuration
PRELIMINARY SPECIFICATIONS (Specifications subject to change)
SIGNAL PATH: 100% Analog
BYPASS TYPE: True bypass
WEIGHT: 18oz (0.5kg)
ENCLOSURE: Cast aluminum
DIMENSIONS: D=5.75” (14.4 cm) W=3.25” (8.3 cm) H=2.25” (5.8 cm)
DELAY TIME: <0.540mS – 16mS (0.340-20mS with modulation)
LFO RATE : <.025Hz - >11Hz
LFO SHAPE: Exponentiated Triangle
EXPRESSION: Controls Time (Max Input level +5VDC)
INPUT IMPEDANCE: >1 MegaOhm
OUTPUT IMPEDANCE: 1000 Ohm Max
MAX INPUT LEVEL: +7.5dBμ
MAX OUTPUT LEVEL: +10dBμ
CURRENT: 18mA Nominal / 22mA Max
STEREO OUTPUT MODES:
TYPE SWITCH UP - Left (Mono) Output = Dry + Wet / Right Output = Dry - Wet
TYPE SWITCH DOWN - Left (Mono) Output = Dry - Wet / Right Output = Dry + Wet
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock item as it may:
> Be end of line / a deleted model;
> Have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
> Be second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
> Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
Condition – While we attempt to identify any issue on the website listing, this is not always possible. If you have any questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us for additional information prior to ordering. All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
Stock Availability – Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available. We will advise you before processing your order.
Discount – Not all of the Clearance items have been discounted. They may be listed as Clearance items as they are end of line models that will not be ordered in again.
Warranty – Some of the Clearance items are sold without an express manufacturers’ warranty. You agree to this as a condition of purchase. The warranty status will be noted on your invoice. This does not limit your rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.