MOOG MUSIC SIRIN THE ANALOG MESSENNGER OF JOY DESKTOP SYNTHESIZER MODULE TBP-005-04 - LIMITIED EDITION
Stock code: MGTBP00504
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $1,149.00
Quick weekly payments on $1,149.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
Introducing Sirin, the Analog Messenger Of Joy -- a new instrument for creative expression that oscillates in the higher octaves of experience.
Sirin is a limited-edition synthesizer module created in celebration of the Moog House of Electronicus Pop-upexperience. Based on the legendary Moog Taurus sound engine, and presented in the familiar compact form of the Moog Minitaur--Sirin is the first instrument in Moog’s Taurus family of bass synthesizers designed to generate pitches far above middle C, with an extended frequency range that reaches notes up to D8.
Connect Sirin directly to any MIDI-note controller and immediately access a portable world of powerful analog sound, or hook up to a computer via USB to explore even deeper layers of sound design, where every parameter can be manipulated, automated, and recalled using Sirin’s dedicated Editor Librarian Software (free download for PC and Mac).
Secured in a brushed stainless steel enclosure with a retro-inspired color palette, Sirin is an intoxicating conjuror of both quintessential leads and menacing Moog bass. Sirin’s fully-recallable analog sound engine originates with two analog Taurus Bass oscillators that have been re-engineered to soar octaves beyond the traditional boundaries of its mythical ancestors.
Sirin’s harmonic transmissions are dynamically shaped and sculpted by a classic Moog Ladder filter operating in consummate harmony with two lightning-fast ADSR envelopes and a multi-wave LFO, offering a wide spectrum of expressive timbral variety and versatility.
Sirin integrates seamlessly with modern computer-based production environments via its dedicated Editor Librarian software (available as a free download for registered Sirin owners)--manage patches, automate parameters, unlock 6 additional LFO waveforms, engage Hard Sync, load up to 128 presets into Sirin, access full ADSR envelopes and more as you explore the vast magical realms of analog synthesis.
A limited production run of 2500 Sirin are being produced by the employee-owners at the Moog Factory in Asheville, NC--after which no more will be available.
FREE EDITOR / LIBRARIAN SOFTWARE
Effortlessly integrate Sirin into your DAW-based workflow and unlock a wealth of features.
FULL-RANGE TAURUS BASS
The first instrument in the Taurus family to summon searing, soft, and even clangorous lead sounds with ease.
SOUND ENGINE Analog
POLYPHONY Monophonic (Can be poly-chained)
NOTE RANGE E0 - D8
SOUND SOURCES 2 Oscillators with Saw and Square waveforms
VCO 2 FREQ +/- 12 Semitones
HARD SYNC On / Off
- Brushed stainless steel chassis
- Free Editor / Librarian standalone and plugin software
- Two modified Moog Taurus analog oscillators with Hard Sync
- Moog Taurus Ladder Filter (20Hz - 20kHz)
- Two lightning-fast ADSR envelopes