MURAMATSU GXIIIRBE FLUTE SOLID SILVER HEADJOINT, BODY AND FOOT, OPEN HOLE, B FOOT WITH SPLIT E WITH CORDURA CASE COVER
Stock code: MURGXIIIRBE
Auckland Region North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $9,995.00
Quick weekly payments on $9,995.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
This exciting flute model is popular worldwide. The GX comes with a hand-cut solid silver head and solid silver body, along with Muramatsu’s special silver-clad key mechanism, the same reliable key mechanism used on our most expensive flutes.
This instrument will thrill those who have the opportunity to experience it!
Yet, the price of this model is thousands less than other professional flutes that do not offer the high quality and impeccable construction standards exemplified in all Muramatsu flutes. The GX is stamped MA on the ribbing, assuring our customers that their flute was made in Japan.
- Solid Silver Head Joint
- Solid Silver Body
- Silver Clad Keys
- Stamped MA on rib
- Open hole, Bfoot, inline or offset G