Komplete Kontrol A25
GET HANDS-ON WITH YOUR MUSIC
Music-making is at its best when it’s fast, fun, and physical. Find the right sound, make it your own, perform, and capture the results – all from a responsive, semi-weighted keyboard. Complete with four premium instruments plus MASCHINE Essentials, A-Series keyboards come with everything you need to bring your ideas to life.
- Intuitive pre-mapped control for hundreds of KOMPLETE and NKS plug-ins, plus full VST support
- Perform on a custom NI keybed with 25 semi-weighted keys
- Includes MASCHINE ESSENTIALS, MONARK, THE GENTLEMAN, REAKTOR PRISM, SCARBEE MARK I, and more
- Full integration with MASCHINE, Logic Pro X, GarageBand, and Ableton Live, Cubase, and Nuendo.
FIND YOUR SOUNDS FASTER
With hundreds of presets to choose from, finding the right sound can be a chore. With KOMPLETE KONTROL, however, all of your KOMPLETE and NKS presets are intuitively tagged and organised, so finding the right one is fast and easy. What’s more, you can hear a preview of each sound as you browse, without loading individual instruments.
Need some serious low end? Use the encoders and OLED display to select SYNTH > BASS > SUB BASS, then listen through the presets and load up the right one for your track.
PRE-MAPPED AND READY TO PLAY
All of your KOMPLETE and NKS instruments and effects are pre-mapped to the KOMPLETE KONTROL hardware by the people who know them best – the instrument designers themselves. Essential parameters like envelope controls and filter cutoffs are instantly displayed on the OLED display as you touch the corresponding knob. That means you can see exactly what you’re adjusting in real time – whether it’s in kHz, dB, or BPM.
With Smart Play, you never need to worry about hitting a wrong note – just pick a scale and play. Activate chord mode to create a rich progression by playing single keys, then switch on the arpeggiator and turn it into an expressive musical performance. And for keyboard novices, Easy Mode maps the white keys to whichever scale you like.
CAPTURE YOUR IDEAS
No matter your setup, A-Series is designed to fit right into your existing workflow, with immediate access to transport, mixing, and editing controls in your favourite DAW. Logic Pro X, GarageBand, and Ableton Live are currently supported, with advanced integration for Cubase and Nuendo coming in a future update to the KOMPLETE KONTROL software. And if you’re just getting started, the included MASCHINE Essentials allows you to capture and arrange your ideas direct from your hardware – no additional software needed.
With more than 6,700 sounds and 13 GB of content included, A-Series keyboards come with everything you need to start making music. Register your hardware and get two powerful synths, two meticulously sampled pianos, and more. Plus with MASCHINE Essentials, you’ll have all the tools you need to go from inspiration to finished track.
And when it’s time to expand your collection, you’ll be eligible for a discounted upgrade to KOMPLETE 13 SELECT, KOMPLETE 13, or the full MASCHINE library.
INCLUDES MASCHINE ESSENTIALS
Get your ideas down fast with MASCHINE Essentials – a powerful groovebox packed with instruments, effects, and sounds for sketching out ideas, arranging them into tracks, mixing down, and more.
PRODUCE, PERFORM, PLAY OUT
Pair your A-Series keyboard with its compact beat making companion MASCHINE MIKRO for a fun, intuitive production setup: Tap out a groove on the MIKRO’s RGB-backlit pads and layer on chords and melodies to ignite your idea. Once your tracks are wrapped up, it’s time to kick off the party: TRAKTOR KONTROL S2 is a club-standard DJ controller that lets you take your mix anywhere.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- Keyboard, USB cable.
- The KOMPLETE KONTROL software, a collection of KOMPLETE Instruments and Effects plus MASCHINE ESSENTIALS, and Ableton Live 10 Light – provided as downloads after hardware registration.
- Setup Guide and documentation supplied as downloads.
Dimensions: 488 x 257 x 89 mm / 19.2'' x 10.1'' x 3.5''
Weight: 2.4 kg / 5.3 lbs
- macOS 10.13, 10.14, 10.15 (latest update), Intel Core i5, 4 GB RAM
- Windows 10 (latest Service Pack), Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU, 4 GB RAM
- An Internet connection and a graphics card that supports OpenGL 2.1 or higher are required to download and activate this product. Once installed and activated, the product can be used offline.
- 4 GB RAM (6 GB recommended for large KONTAKT Instruments)
- USB 2.0 or higher (cable included)
- Can be used as a USB MIDI controller
- TRS pedal input, assignable to sustain
ADVANCED FUNCTIONALITY IN THE FOLLOWING HOSTS
- Logic X 10.3.1 or higher
- GarageBand 10.2.0 or higher
- Ableton Live 10.05 or higher
- Cubase Artist / Pro 8.5 or higher
- Nuendo 7.1.35 or higher
- Studio One 4.5 or higher