NATIVE INSTRUMENTS TRAKTOR KONTROL F1 DJ PERFORMANCE CONTROLLER - STEMS READY TKF1 LTO
Stock code: NAT22504
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $279.00
Quick weekly payments on $279.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
READY TO REMIX
Hands-on control of TRAKTOR’s Remix Decks. Switch between up to 64 tracks, loops and one-shots per deck using a clip-based workflow designed for DJs.
• Perfect solution to remix and re-edit your tracks live
• 16 full-color RGB pads for expressive live remixing
• $50.00 e-voucher included
KONTROL THE WORLD’S FIRST REMIX DECKS™
TRAKTOR KONTROL F1 is the definitive hardware for controlling the powerful Remix Decks™ in TRAKTOR PRO 2 – the flagship DJ software. Finally, you can launch clips in a perfectly intuitive, DJ-centric way – control Remix Decks just like regular track decks, switching between up to 64 tracks, loops and one-shot samples on each deck. With your signature sound at your fingertips, it’s time to blur the line between DJing and live performance.
Get started in seconds with over 1.4 GB of premium grade sounds available for download as free Remix Sets. Or you can import your own samples, and even capture loops and sounds live, using the controller’s stylish multi-color pads and ergonomic faders. Expand the creative potential of any TRAKTOR set-up – with or without timecode vinyl – and transform your DJ set into a dynamic live performance.
BEST OF BOTH WORLDS
The TRAKTOR KONTROL F1 workflow is rooted in DJ culture. Remix Sets™, made up of your individual loops and sounds, load just like regular tracks in the super-powerful TRAKTOR PRO 2 with Remix Decks™. And your drum loops, bass lines, percussion, vocals and lead sounds are ready for dropping into your performance.
Four volume faders and four dedicated filter knobs provide full sonic access to the Remix Deck slots, and to add more flavor, you can route individual slots through TRAKTOR’s FX units. Scratch your live production via Native Scratch timecode control and then mix and fade into a ‘traditional’ track on another deck – fuse classic DJ workflow with the future of DJing.
INSTANT REMIX FUN
Get started in seconds – just load up the 1.4 GB of premium grade samples from the free Sample Pack and dive into a new level of interaction with your music. The individual instrument stems (drum loops, bass loops, percussion, leads etc), patterns and musical phrases are optimized for instant use - start jamming across musical genres in an almost limitless amount of combinations. Find out more about the sample pack and remix sets here.
The hardware and TRAKTOR PRO 2 with Remix Decks™ software respond as one. Assign a sample a particular color on the hardware, and see the software instantly follow suit. And with the F1’s slim profile, it fits anywhere. Slot it between your mixer and decks or expand your controller set-up with multiple F1s.
SUPERIOR SOUNDS ON BOARD
Ready to Remix also means you get 1.4 GB of premium-grade loops and one-shot samples in the F1 package. This sound collection provides more than ten complete Remix Sets, packed with inspiring, studio-quality material for enhancing your sets, jamming and live remixing.
The sonic spectrum includes beats, basses, leads, and more, spanning ten musical genres, including House, Techno, Dubstep, Hip Hop, Tech House and Drum'n'Bass.
ACCESSORY: TRAKTOR KONTROL BAG
Available separately, the TRAKTOR KONTROL BAG is a stylish and slim solution for DJs on the go. The bag can easily be transformed into a solid stand, elevating the TRAKTOR KONTROL F1 (and also the TRAKTOR KONTROL X1) to standard mixer and turntable height. A must-have for travelling DJs and anyone who wants to place TRAKTOR KONTROL F1 alongside a mixer, turntables, or CD decks!
TRAKTOR KONTROL F1 also includes an e-voucher* worth $50.00, valid towards the purchase of any downloadable software at the NI Online Shop exclusively. Expand your sonic arsenal!
System Requirements, Dimensions and Power Supply
Windows 7 or 8 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 Bit), 2.0 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
Mac OS X 10.7, 10.8 or 10.9 (latest update), Intel Core 2 Duo, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
General: Monitor with 1024 x 768 screen resolution, USB 2.0, 1 GB free disc space, high-speed internet required
Dimensions: 4.7" (120 mm) x 2" (52 mm) x 11.5" (294 mm)
Weight: 1.6 lb (730 grams)
Power Supply via USB 2.0 interface, 5V 500mA bus power.
No additional power supply or battery is needed.