NEAT MICROPHONES BEECASTER DESKTOP QUAD-CAPSULE USB MICROPHONE
Stock code: NEATBEECASTER
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $249.00
Quick weekly payments on $249.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
This bee flies from the hive to the pod — in particular podcasting, and the world of professional podcasts and narration. Quality audio is essential to create a buzz with podcasts, and thanks to four proprietary, internally shockmounted 25 mm medium diaphragm capsules, the Beecaster delivers. To cover all possible needs, Beecaster can shape your sound with four switchable sound pickup patterns — mono, stereo, wide stereo, and focused stereo.
The Beecaster may fly solo, but brings a lot of supplies: fully integrated headphone monitoring with volume control, mic gain control, mute button, adjustable boom arm with swivel capsule for optimum positioning, built-in pop filter, custom USB cable designed for digital audio, and the option to generate high-resolution audio as well as standard CD-quality audio. There's simply no better, or more convenient, way to bring vibrant audio to podcasts.
Microphone Technical Specifications
Transducer Type: Proprietary 24 mm Condenser Capsule, internally shock-mounted
Polar Pattern: Selectable-Mono (cardioid), Stereo (X/Y), Wide Stereo (Blumlein), or Focused Stereo (M/S)
Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
Sample Rate: 96 kHz
Bit Depth: 24 bit
Sensitivity: 16 mV/Pa at 1kHz (1 Pa=94 dB SPL)
Maximum SPL: 128 dB SPL (0.5% THD)
S/N Ratio: 98 dB-A (IEC 651)
Noise Level: 14 dB-A (IEC 651)
Dynamic Range: 98 dB (@ 2.5k ohms)
Power Requirement: 5 V USB
Headphone Amplifier Technical Specifications
Impedance: 16 ohms
Power Output (RMS): 100 mW
Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 22 kHz
S/N Ratio: 90 dB
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock item as it may:
> Be end of line / a deleted model;
> Have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
> Be second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
> Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
Condition – While we attempt to identify any issue on the website listing, this is not always possible. If you have any questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us for additional information prior to ordering. All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
Stock Availability – Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available. We will advise you before processing your order.
Discount – Not all of the Clearance items have been discounted. They may be listed as Clearance items as they are end of line models that will not be ordered in again.
Warranty – Some of the Clearance items are sold without an express manufacturers’ warranty. You agree to this as a condition of purchase. The warranty status will be noted on your invoice. This does not limit your rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.