ODYSSEY FZGSMCX8000W2 GLIDE STYLE DENON MCX8000 DIGITAL DJ CONTROLLER CASE WITH WHEELS AND 2U BOTTOM SHELF
Stock code: ODYFZGSMCX8000W2
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $569.00
Quick weekly payments on $569.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
Mixer, laptop and accessories not included
The new Odyssey FZGSMCX8000W2 Flight Zone® case includes a removable V-cut™ front panel allowing access to the all of the DJ controller's front knob controls and input jack ports. It features our patented Glide Style™ platform perfect for positioning your laptop, tablet, effect processors, and other gear right where you want it over the MCX8000 controller. A cable management port, essential for a clean setup, is positioned below the rear of the player. Also Underneath the controller compartment is another one of Odyssey's signature digital controller case designs; a 2U 19" rack mount space below the controller space perfect for rack mount gear such as wireless mic systems, power strip, drive rack, or storage drawer. The mounting hardware included allows for front or rear rack mounting and can be removed all together if needed.
- Removable 2U 19" Rack Mount Rails Below the Controller Space
- Rack Rails Can Be Positioned for Front or Rear Mounting *Additional 2U Rack Rail Kits Are Optional
- Removable V-cut™ Front Access Panel
- Patented Top Glide Style™ Platform with 2 Cable Port Holes
- Glide Platform Tension Latches
- Bottom Rubber Feet
- Roller Wheels for Easy Transport
- Heavy-Duty Ball Corners and Hardware
- Plenty of Cable Management Space Underneath & Behind the Controller
- Exclusive Patent Pending Bevel Foam Interior
- Bottom Cable Port, Perfect for Cable Management
- Recessed Handle and Latches
- Glide Platform: 31”W x 12”D
*For the safety of your equipment, do not transport with gear stored on the glide platform and be aware that the platform can be removed when slid out to its furthest point.
Approximate Dimensions (exterior): 34.25"W x 11.75"H x 22.5"D
Approximate Weight: 42 lbs
Approximate Shipping dimensions (exterior): 35.25" x 13" x 23.75"
Approximate Shipping weight: 50 lbs