ORTOFON OM PRO SILVER TURNTABLE PHONO CARTRIDGE - SINGLE - EACH
Stock code: ORTDJPROXXXOMXS
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
Great Performance and Durability as to Basic Scratch and Back-Cueing
It has a good quality spherical stylus, a rock-solid cantilever, and serves general purposes well. The Pro is the logical alternative to the more expensive expert carts. It offers both reasonable output and high sound quality which is, in fact, all there is needed to entertain an audience.
The Pro Series of cartridges provides a great balance of sound quality with tracking ability, for virtually any style of music. With flat, transparent sound across the spectrum and excellent handling ability, the Pro Series represents one of the longest running values in DJ cartridges.
- Output voltage at 1000Hz, 5cm/sec.: 5 mV
- Channel balance at 1kHz: 1,5 dB
- Channel separation at 1kHz: 20 dB
- Channel separation at 15 kHz: 15 dB
- Frequency range at -3dB: 20-20.000 Hz
- Frequency response: 20-20.000 Hz 3dB/-2dB
- Tracking ability at 315 Hz at recommended tracking force: 70 μm
- Compliance, dynamic lateral: 7 μm/m N
- Stylus type: Spherical
- Stylus tip radius: R 18 μm
- Tracking force range: 3,0-5,0 g (30-50 mN)
- Tracking force recommended: 4,0 g (40 mN)
- Tracking angle: 20º
- Internal impedance, DC resistance: 750 Ohm
- Internal inductance: 450 mH
- Recommended load resistance: 47 kOhm
- Recommended load capacitance: 200-600 pF
- Cartridge weight: 5 g
- Replacement stylus unit: Pro
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock item as it may:
> Be end of line / a deleted model;
> Have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
> Be second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
> Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
Condition – While we attempt to identify any issue on the website listing, this is not always possible. If you have any questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us for additional information prior to ordering. All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
Stock Availability – Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available. We will advise you before processing your order.
Discount – Not all of the Clearance items have been discounted. They may be listed as Clearance items as they are end of line models that will not be ordered in again.
Warranty – Some of the Clearance items are sold without an express manufacturers’ warranty. You agree to this as a condition of purchase. The warranty status will be noted on your invoice. This does not limit your rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.