PEARL CANTABILE CD958RBE-14KR FLUTE .958 SILVER HEADJOINT, BODY AND FOOT 14K GOLD RISER .925 SILVER MECH B FOOT
Stock code: PEACD958RBE14KR
Auckland Region North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $9,595.00
Quick weekly payments on $9,595.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
The Cantabile series is a product of Japanese flute craftsmanship, built by hand with the most precision and care. This flute is made from special .958 brittania silver, which makes it flexible in its use, produces a clear and rich sound and enables a big projection.
The tone holes of the Cantabile series are always drawn. In this process the tone hole material is formed by pulling up metal from the tube. It changes the inner wall of the instrument and especially playing legato becomes more effortless.
Continuing a tradition of innovation, French pointed arms are combined with Pearl's Pinless Mechanism and the One-Piece Core-Bar construction resulting in the highest possible precision.
The most essential acoustical element of every flute is the headjoint, enabling the flutist to control the tone. Therefore not only experience in crafting is needed, but an understanding of the art of flute playing is demanded. In cooperation with world leading flutists like Benoit Fromanger and Janos Balint, the craftsmen at Pearl have designed four exceptional handmade headjoints, making it possible to meet your expectations and find your flute.
The Cantabile is an excellent addition to the world of handmade flutes.