PIONEER DJ DJS-1000 STANDALONE DJ SAMPLER DJS1000
Stock code: PIODJS1000
Auckland Region North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $1,199.00
Quick weekly payments on $1,199.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
ELEVATE THE STANDARD
Add the DJS-1000 to your DJ set-up to intuitively create unique sounds and phrases in advance of your set, or on the fly. Use the DJ-friendly interface to sequence and loop your samples as you wish.
With a 7-inch full-colour touch screen, 16 multicoloured step input keys, multicoloured Performance Pads, a host of inputs and outputs, Live Sampling and various other performance features, having the DJS-1000 in the booth will propel your sets to the next level.
Easily create a new groove by tapping the 16 large, multicolored step input keys. Thanks to the keys’ changing colours, you can keep an eye on sequence information on each track, at all times.
TACTILE PERFORMANCE PADS
Load up to 16 samples to the large rubber pads, then finger drum freely to layer sounds on-the-fly. The multicolour LEDs show what samples are in play, while Velocity Mode lets you control the sample volume with the amount of pressure you apply.
Simply touch the strip to change the pitch while using the Pitch Bend feature, or play a drum roll by hitting the Note Repeat option. Customise parameters for even more creative possibilities.
7-INCH TOUCH SCREEN
Tap the LCD display to instantly access one of three screens. The Home screen for an overview of assigned samples, the Sequence screen to view the currently playing sequence pattern and the Mixer screen to adjust each track’s volume.
Sync up your DJS-1000 to a CDJ or XDJ set-up using Pro DJ Link. Thanks to the Beat Sync function, a tempo slider and a Nudge button, you’ll adjust tempo and beat position manually, just like you would on a turntable.
Sample input sounds and instantly use them as individual tracks. Your sampled sounds are automatically synchronised with the current sequence. Play them in a loop and drop them straight into a live remix.
USB Storage Support:
RCA pin cable
Width: 320 mm
Height: 110.1 mm
Depth: 421.6 mm
Weight: 5.4 kg
Frequency Range: 20 - 20000 Hz
Distortion: < 0.003 %
Power Consumption: 26 W
Power Consumption (Standby): < 0.4 W
Inputs: 1 INPUT (L/MONO & R, 1/4 inch TS jack)
LAN: 1 (100Base-TX)
1 USB A port
1 USB B port
2 HEADPHONE MONITOR (1/4 inch Stereo Phone Jack, 3.5mm Stereo mini-jack)
THRU / OUTPUT2 x 1 (1/4 inch TS jack)
OUTPUT1 x 1 (RCA)
1 MIDI IN (5P DIN)
1 MIDI OUT/THRU (5P DIN)
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock item as it may:
> Be end of line / a deleted model;
> Have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
> Be second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
> Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
Condition – While we attempt to identify any issue on the website listing, this is not always possible. If you have any questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us for additional information prior to ordering. All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
Stock Availability – Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available. We will advise you before processing your order.
Discount – Not all of the Clearance items have been discounted. They may be listed as Clearance items as they are end of line models that will not be ordered in again.
Warranty – Some of the Clearance items are sold without an express manufacturers’ warranty. You agree to this as a condition of purchase. The warranty status will be noted on your invoice. This does not limit your rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.