PIONEER DJE2000K PROFESSIONAL DJ IN EAR HEADPHONES - BLACK
Stock code: PIODJE2000K
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $199.00
Quick weekly payments on $199.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
Hybrid 2-way driver system delivers excellent sound quality from bass frequencies through to mid-range and high frequencies
The excellent sound quality required for dance music playback and music production has been achieved thanks to a hybrid 2-way driver system using dynamic drivers with large 9.4mm apertures and powerful rare earth magnets for bass sounds, in conjunction with balanced armature drivers with sound quality tuning for mid-range and treble. Beats from snare drums and cymbals are easy to catch by virtue of rich, quick bass sounds and clear mid-range and treble.
Excellent hold and maximum comfort
A special cable is adopted using a combination of shape-memory resin material and soft resin material in the over-ear parts. Excellent hold and maximum comfort ensure that these headphones stay close to the ears and can be worn even over many hours.
Earphone tips with high-level noise-canceling properties and optimized comfort enable comfortable monitoring
Comfortable monitoring is made possible with Comply™*1 foam earphone tips (sizes: S/M/L) providing excellent outside noise-canceling properties and maximum comfort. Silicone earphone tips (sizes: XS/S/M/L) and triple flange earphone tips*2 are also provided, so earphone tips can be selected to match various earhole shapes and ensure maximum comfort.
Highly durable, replaceable and detachable cable
By adopting detachable cable using MMCX connectors, cable can be replaced if cut*3. In addition, the use of textile material for the cable coating has improved durability and reduced tangling or twisting of the cable.
DJE-2000-K / DJE-2000-WForm / Driver Closed / Hybrid Driver (BA + Dynamic) Impedance 30 Ω Sensitivity 103 dB Frequency Response 6 ～ 22,000 Hz Maximum Input 500 mW Unit Mid / High : balanced armature
Low : φ9.4 mm dome Connect Cord OFC litz wire 1.6 m (Removable) Input Connector φ3.5 mm stereo mini plug (Gold plate,2 way, Screw) Mass 6.1 g (cable not included) Accessory Φ6.3 Stereo Plug Adapter
Earphone Tip (3type)
1)Silicone type 4size (XS,S,M,L)
2)Foam type 3size(S,M,L) (Comply™ Tx-500)
3)Free adjust type 1size
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock item as it may:
> Be end of line / a deleted model;
> Have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
> Be second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
> Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
Condition – While we attempt to identify any issue on the website listing, this is not always possible. If you have any questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us for additional information prior to ordering. All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
Stock Availability – Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available. We will advise you before processing your order.
Discount – Not all of the Clearance items have been discounted. They may be listed as Clearance items as they are end of line models that will not be ordered in again.
Warranty – Some of the Clearance items are sold without an express manufacturers’ warranty. You agree to this as a condition of purchase. The warranty status will be noted on your invoice. This does not limit your rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.