POWELL SIGNATURE FLUTE STERLING SILVER HEAD, BODY AND MECHANISM C SHARP TRILL B FOOT
Stock code: VQP4201540508
Auckland Region North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $15,195.00
Quick weekly payments on $15,195.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
The true mark of a masterpiece is always the artist’s signature at the bottom of the canvas. The origin of the Signature Flute is no different. Made as a special gift for a Boston doctor who saved Mr. Powell’s eyesight, the original “Signature Flute” was a Sterling Silver flute made in 1952, #1142. This gift was the doctor’s first opportunity to play a handmade Powell flute. Today, the Signature model is also the first opportunity for many to own a handmade Powell flute.
The most affordable handmade flute that Powell offers, this flute has a Sterling Silver headjoint, body, and mechanism. Signature Flutes have a traditional pinned mechanism, resulting in a lighter weight. The tone holes are drawn using our patented method of extrusion, and each flute bears the signature of Verne Q. Powell. The final mark of quality on this instrument is the handcut Signature II style headjoint, made and tested by the same headjoint makers who make Powell's Custom headjoints.
- Pitch :A-442/444
- Tubing Material :Sterling Silver
- Tubing Thickness :.016"
- Tone hole Type :Drawn Only
- Rings, Ribs, Posts :Sterling Silver
- Barrel :Sterling Silver
- Footjoint :B Foor
- Gizmo :Standard
- Scale :Modern Powell Scale
- G Disc :Standard
- Type :Traditional Pinned Mechanism with Adjustment Screws
- Keywork Material :Sterling Silver
- G Keys :In-line or Offset
- Cups :French
- Arms :Pointed Arms
- C# Trill
- Springs :10K White Gold
- Type :Pisoni S2 Standard
- Tube Material :Sterling Silver
- Lip Plate Material :Sterling Silver
- Wall Material :Sterling Silver
- Crown Material :Sterling Silver