PRS ARCHON 50 WATT 1X12 COMBO AMP - WITH 6L6 TUBES
Stock code: PRSAMARC1E5LLST
Auckland Region North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $2,699.00
Quick weekly payments on $2,699.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
The Archon 50 Demo (Head & Combo)
Archon 100 Head vs. Archon 50 Head vs. Archon 50 Combo
Archon 50 (Head) Demo w/ Dave Weiner
50W/25W (Switchable) | EL34 or 6L6 Power Tube Option | Head and Combo Configurations
Keeping the original Archon’s lush gain and remarkable clean channel, the Archon 50 adds several options that make this amp a whole new tool for musicians of all styles.
Available with a half-power switch, as a head or a 1x12 combo, and with the choice of powerful 6L6 or classic EL34 power tubes.
THE POWER OF VERSATILITY
The Archon 50 continues the Archon’s promise of delivering full, lush gain while offering a clean channel that players of all genres will appreciate. With 50 watts, switchable to 25 via the amp’s back panel, the Archon 50 breaks up at a lower volume, resulting in a more classically driven tone than its predecessor.
The added option of 6L6 or EL34 power tubes allows players to further personalise the tone and feel of the Archon 50. 6L6 tubes offer plenty of versatility and warmer, more balanced tone across the full range of frequencies. They will also push with less saturation for a bit of a sweeter, smoother tone. EL34 tubes offer focused, tight, punchy gain. They run a little hotter, distort earlier, and deliver a wider range of overdriven, crunch tones that are great for rock distortion.
Now offered as a head or a 1x12 combo (with a Celestion G12-75T speaker), the Archon 50 can back players from metal to rock to country to blues.
- Watts: 50W/25W (Half Power Switch)
- Channels: Lead/Clean
- Power Tubes: (2) 6L6GC or (2) EL34
- Preamp Tubes: (6) JJ12AX7
- Output Jack Configuration: 4/8/16 Ohm Selectable
- Fixed/Adjustable or Cathode Bias: Fixed Bias (Adjustable)
- Head Dimensions: 21.5”L x 10.5”W x 10” D (nominal)
- Head Weight: 33.5 lbs (nominal)
- Combo Dimensions: 21.5”L x 10.5”W x 17.75” D (nominal)
- Combo Weight: 47 lbs (nominal)
- Speaker (Combo Only): Celestion G12-75T
- Front Panel Controls:
- Volume/Treble/Middle/Bass/Master for each channel
- Bright Switch for each channel
- Global Presence & Depth
- Rear Panel Controls:
- Half Power Switch, Impedance Selector
- Bias Jack Terminals:
- Accessible from Back Panel
- Channel and Loop Bypass Switches (Two button, LED)
INSIDE THE AMP:
Get an inside look at the attention to detail that defines PRS design, quality, and tone.
1. Very high quality on-on-on switches, panel-mounted
2. Panel-mounted alpha pots with flying leads
3. Robust PC boards with extensive handwired construction
4. Shielded signal cable in critical areas for low noise
5. Thick aluminium chassis for strength and low weight
6. Mechanical relays for pure audio signal transfer
7. Chassis mounted Belton tube sockets
8. Components designed and constructed for ease of servicing
9. Half Power Switch
10. All pre-amp tubes have elevated heaters for quieter operation (diminishes 60 cycle hum)
11. Tubes hand selected for low noise and high gain
12. Bias test jacks for easy biasing without removing the chassis
13. Fuses accessible from outside of chassis for easy replacement
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock item as it may:
> Be end of line / a deleted model;
> Have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
> Be second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
> Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
Condition – While we attempt to identify any issue on the website listing, this is not always possible. If you have any questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us for additional information prior to ordering. All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
Stock Availability – Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available. We will advise you before processing your order.
Discount – Not all of the Clearance items have been discounted. They may be listed as Clearance items as they are end of line models that will not be ordered in again.
Warranty – Some of the Clearance items are sold without an express manufacturers’ warranty. You agree to this as a condition of purchase. The warranty status will be noted on your invoice. This does not limit your rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.