RELOOP HIFI TURN5 DIRECT DRIVE CURVE S ARM HIFI TURNTABLE W ORTOFON 2M RED CART, LID
Stock code: REL238666
Auckland Region North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $1,249.00
Quick weekly payments on $1,249.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
DIRECT DRIVE HIFI TURNTABLE SYSTEM
With TURN5 Reloop HiFi is launching a quartz-controlled, direct-drive turntable that meets the highest sound requirements. Using our expertise we have developed a new HiFi turntable, which with its technical sophistication is the best in its class.
POWERFUL DC MOTOR & LOW-RESONANCE DIE-CAST PLATTER
The brushless, direct-drive DC motor ensures a powerful drive at a very consistent rotation and the TURN5 has been produced using die-cast precision manufacturing techniques. A dampening rubber base on the turntable system eliminates any unwanted resonance and the accompanying 5 mm rubber coating also protects against vibrations so that nothing stands in the way of the exceptional sound reproduction.
HIGH-QUALITY CONTROL ELEMENTS & CONNECTIONS
The three motor speeds can be selected with convenient controls on the top to 33 1/3, 45 or 78 rpm. This means the TURN5 can also play back old shellac records with a corresponding mono-system (not included). Next to this is the large start/stop knob. The universal locking mechanism (SME) on the tonearm allows for a quick and easy headshell exchange. Also, with the supplied counterweight a whole range of cartridges can be used as this also supports heavier pick-ups. On the rear panel of the TURN5 is a gold-plated phono output pair (RCA) with a separate earth connection to prevent any potential interference. The terminal for all cable connections has been recessed to protect them as much as possible. For a simple exchange, the power cable and the RCA cable can be removed.
STATIC BALANCED S-TONE ARM & HI-TECH ORTOFON CARTRIDGE SYSTEM
The TURN5 uses a statically balanced S-shape tone arm. This is supplied, along with the hydraulic lift and an anti-skating setting, with a convenient tone arm height adjustment with locking VTA. This guarantees optimum performance of the cartridge and an accurate reproduction of the recording medium. The supplied Ortofon 2M Red cartridge is already pre-mounted on a headshell and stands out thanks to its elliptical cut with phenomenal sound quality.
Type: Direct Drive Manual Turntable System
Drive: Quartz driven upper-torque direct drive
Motor: 16pole, 3phase, brushless DC motor
Turntable Speeds: 3 speeds, fully manual (33 1/3, 45, 78 rpm)
Starting Torque: 4500 g/cm
Start-up time / rpm change: Less than 0.2 sec.
Wow and flutter: 0.01% WRMS
S/N Ratio: More than 55dB (DIN-B)
Brake system: Electronic brake
Type: Universal Static Balanced S-Shaped
Effective Length: 230mm
Tracking Error Angle: Less than 3 degree
Adjustable Tonearm Base (VTA): 0-6 mm
Applicable Cartridge Weight: 3.5~8.5g (including headshell is 13~18g)
Anti-Skating Range: 0 – 3g
Effective tonearm Nass: 30g
Material: Aluminium die-cast
Weight: About 1.8kg (including rubber mat)
Power Supply: AC 115/230 V, 60/50 Hz (EU/US), AC 100 V, 50/60 Hz (JP)
Power Consumption: 9W
Dimensions: 458 (W) x 368.3 (D) x 162.4 (H) mm
Weight: Approx. 12.8kg
1x PHONO Out (gold-plated)
1x GND Earth Terminal