RELOOP RMX90DVS 4+1 CHANNEL DIGITAL CLUB MIXER WITH DVS INTERFACE FOR SERATO DJ PRO - TRAKTOR PRO3 COMPATIBLE RMX-90
Stock code: REL232554
Auckland Region North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $1,399.00
Quick weekly payments on $1,399.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
STOCK DUE 8TH JUNE. PRE-ORDER TODAY.
DIGITAL CLUB MIXER WITH DVS AUDIO INTERFACE FOR SERATO DJ
The Reloop RMX-90 DVS is a 4-channel club mixer with integrated 8 in/8 out audio interface. When developing this mixer, a strong emphasis was placed on clear and powerful sound characteristics. This has been achieved through its fully digital sound architecture and high-resolution 24-bit audio interface. Experienced DJs will be mixing in no time thanks to the intuitive club mixer layout, 3 band EQ (with classic & isolator modes) and per-channel filters.
SERATO DJ & DVS ENABLED
The RMX-90 DVS unlocks the full version of Serato DJ, including DVS control. Serato’s advanced NoiseMap™ technology combined with the 24-bit USB interface allows for extremely low latency playback and precise record manipulation. Setup is as easy as plug-n-play and DVS can be used immediately after hook-up. The RMX-90 DVS also comes with 2 Serato NoiseMap™ control vinyl records to start spinning instantly.
ON-BOARD FX UNIT WITH VISUAL FEEDBACK
In order to dynamically remix your music, the RMX-90 DVS is equipped with a Beat FX unit that utilises 12 effects in studio quality and are individually assignable. Beat FX can be synchronized via the BPM Adjust encoder and the two high-resolution digital displays give visual feedback of FX parameters, routing and more.
EXTENSIVE CONFIGURATION OPTIONS
The mixer setup utility contains various user-definable functions and settings including filter resonance, EQ frequency (high, low) and audio routing options for the audio interface and booth output. The crossfader and line fader curves can be adjusted and scratch DJs & turntablists can choose to upgrade the user-replaceable crossfader with a contactless RMX Innofader by Audio Innovate.
The RMX-90 DVS complies with the highest quality standards and its construction stands out due to a sturdy build inside the metal housing where the bolted pots have been fixed in. The surface of the RMX-90 DVS is varnished in deep black metallic finish and is both durable and visually appealing.
All elements on the RMX-90 DVS are MIDI-assignable and can be used to control any MIDI capable software. The mixer’s rear panel contains an active USB hub, which can be used for the connection of further USB devices such as storage media or MIDI controllers. Connection to the software is via a high-retention USB 2.0 port, which is especially durable, guaranteeing protection against unwanted cable malfunctions and tear-offs. The RMX-90 DVS combines the advantages of an analogue club mixer with the endless possibilities of the digital vinyl world.
▪ Frequency range: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
▪ Inputs: 7 line, 2 phone, 2 mic
▪ Outputs: master XLR (balanced), master RCA (unbalanced), booth 6.3 mm jack (balanced), record RCA (unbalanced), headphones 3.5/6.3 mm jacks
▪ EQ range classic at 70Hz, 1 kHz, 13 kHz: -26 dB/+9 dB
▪ EQ range isolator at 70 Hz, 1 kHz, 13 kHz: -∞ dB (total kill)/+9 dB
▪ EQ range mic at 100 Hz, 10 kHz: -12 dB/+ 12dB
▪ Dimensions: 322 x 387 x 107.5 mm
▪ Weight: 7 kg
▪ 4+1-channel DJ club mixer
▪ 8 in/8 out DVS audio interface, 24 bit for Serato DJ
▪ Serato DJ Plug'n'Play: full version incl. DVS Expansion Pack
▪ Digital architecture with extensive adjustment possibilities
▪ 3-band EQ with adjustable behaviour, classic/kill
▪ Sound filter, bi-polar filter unit with LPF and HPF
▪ High-quality surface in deep black metallic
▪ Sturdy construciton: metal housing, screwed knobs
▪ Beat FX unit with 12 effects in studio quality: Flanger, Delay, Echo, Reverb, Transformer, Pitch Shift, Loop Roll, Reverse Loop, Noise, Bitcrusher, Gate, Tape Delay
▪ Two digital displays for visualization of parameter changes
▪ Extensive setup menu, among others:
▪ - Filter resonance
▪ - EQ frequency range (low, high)
▪ - Audio interface routing
▪ - Booth output zone routing (matrix)
▪ - CUE solo option
▪ RMX innoFADER compatible
▪ Adjustable linefader and crossfader curves
▪ MIDI-compatible control elements
▪ Active USB hub for the connection of further USB devices
▪ High-retention USB 2.0 port, especially durable
▪ Fader-start via 3.5 mm control cable
▪ Kensington lock to secure the device