ROCKBAG PREMIUM 13X11 POWERTOM BAG - RB22563B
Stock code: RB22563B
Auckland Region North Island South Island Warehouse
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
RockBag Deluxe Line
Power Tom Bag, 33 x 28 cm / 13 x 11 in
10 mm padded bag for the transport of Power Tom 13" x 11".
- solid and water-resistant RokTex® material
- colour: black
- inside lining: black nylon
- 10 mm / 0.39" padding
- 8 mm / 0.31" zip with metal zip-hanger
- cushioned carrier handle; depending on bag size: handle solidly riveted
- 1 longitudinal pocket with zip (RB 22580 B - RB 22588 B) or 1 semicircular pocket (RB 22543 B - RB 22573 B) for accessories
- transparent pocket for business cards
- outside edges strengthened by double stitched nylon material for more stability
- PVC-strengthened bottom
- printed RockBag® logo
- all RockBag® drum bags fit drums with rims mounting
- inside dimensions 33 x 28 cm / 13 x 11"
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock item as it may:
> Be end of line / a deleted model;
> Have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
> Be second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
> Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
Condition – While we attempt to identify any issue on the website listing, this is not always possible. If you have any questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us for additional information prior to ordering. All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
Stock Availability – Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available. We will advise you before processing your order.
Discount – Not all of the Clearance items have been discounted. They may be listed as Clearance items as they are end of line models that will not be ordered in again.
Warranty – Some of the Clearance items are sold without an express manufacturers’ warranty. You agree to this as a condition of purchase. The warranty status will be noted on your invoice. This does not limit your rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.