RODE WIRELESSGO - WHITE - COMPACT DIGITAL WIRELESS MICROPHONE SYSTEM W CLIP ON MIC, TX & RX W BUILT-IN BATTERIES WIGO
Stock code: RODWIGOWH
Auckland Region North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $319.00
Quick weekly payments on $319.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
WHAT IS WIRELESS GO?
Wireless GO is an ultra-compact digital wireless microphone system which is unique in its clip’n’go versatility, incredibly compact form-factor, and unmatched price accessibility. It’s the perfect wireless mic solution for content creators in all disciplines: filmmakers, on-camera presenters, newsgatherers, vloggers and more.
The Transmitter (TX)
Measuring in at an ultra-compact 44mm x 45.3mm x 18.5mm and weighing just 31g, the Wireless GO transmitter (TX) acts as either a quick and easy clip-on wireless microphone, thanks to a high-quality built-in omnidirectional condenser capsule, or as the world’s smallest belt-pack transmitter for a lavalier microphone via the 3.5mm TRS input.
The Receiver (RX)
The RX is just as compact, measuring only 44mm x 46.4mm x 18.5mm and weighing just 31g, which makes your rig that much easier to carry and facilitates mounting on a range of camera gimbals and stabilisers. Its dual-purpose mount sits snug in your camera’s shoe mount, or clips easily onto your camera strap or an item of clothing. The supplied 3.5mm TRS output cable plugs into your camera’s audio input or, with the relevant available RØDE adaptors, into your recorder, GoPro, iPhone etc. There is also a three-stage output pad – 0dB, -6dB, -12dB – to tailor your output to your camera or recorder.
FLEXIBLE AND VERSATILE
The Wireless GO’s quick clip-on capabilities make it perfect for run-and-gun journalists and vloggers in the field: never miss the action as it happens – no cables and great sound.
• Operates as a clip-on microphone or belt-pack transmitter for a lavalier/headset microphone
• Built-in omnidirectional condenser microphone delivers broadcast-quality sound
• All-new Series III 2.4GHz digital wireless transmission with 128-bit encryption designed to deliver crystal clear audio under any conditions, even in locations with dense Wi-Fi and Bluetooth activity like shopping malls, conventions, hotels etc
• Up to 70m range (line-of-sight), but optimised for shorter-range operation in congested radio-frequency environments
• TX and RX have built-in rechargeable batteries, charged via USB-C
• Up to 7 hours on a full charge, including a battery saver mode
• Super lightweight and ultra-compact: TX and RX are only 31g each
• The transmitter and receiver pair in just 3 seconds
• 3-stage output pad: 0, -6dB and -12dB
• RØDE’s market-leading smartLav+ (with an SC3 adaptor), Lavalier microphone and HS2 headset microphone are perfect companions for the Wireless GO when used as a belt-pack (and sold separately).
• Use up to 8 systems in one location.
ACOUSTIC & ELECTRICAL SPECIFICATION
Transmission type 2.4GHz Digital Frequency Agile System
Acoustic Principle Pre-polarised pressure transducer
Polar Pattern Omnidirectional
Equivalent Input Noise @ Maximum Gain 21.8dB (A-Weighted)
Frequency Range 50Hz - 20kHz
External Mic Input 20Hz - 20kHz
Maximum Output Level +3dBu
Maximum SPL 100dB SPL (1kHz @ 1m)
Dynamic Range 100dBA (Mic Preamplifiers)
Power Requirements Inbuilt Li-po battery rechargeable via USB
Battery Life Up to 7 hours
Analog Inputs 3.5mm TRS lavalier microphone input (transmitter)
Analog Outputs 3.5mm TRS (receiver)
Computer Connectivity USB (firmware update)
OS Requirements (For firmware update only) macOS 10.11 above Windows 10 and above
Form Factor Clip-on pack
Weight (g) TX: 31 RX: 31
Dimensions (L x W x H, mm) TX: 44 × 45.3 × 18.5, RX: 44 x 46.4 x 18.5
Included Accessories 2 x fur windshield, 1 x pouch, 1 x USB-A to USB-C cable, 1 x SC2 cable