Digital Wind Instrument
The Fastest Instrument to Learn
If you’ve always wanted to play a musical instrument, Aerophone mini is the fastest way to realize your dream. This fun modern wind instrument is super-easy to learn, so you’ll be playing along with your favorite songs in no time. The fingering is simple to understand, and there are no complicated chords to learn like piano, guitar, or ukulele. Six great onboard sounds let you explore a variety of music styles, while the compact design travels anywhere you go.
With Aerophone mini’s Bluetooth connectivity and free companion app, you can jumpstart your music experience and progress even faster. The app includes over 50 additional sounds, plus a variety of easy-to-follow lessons to get you started. It’s also possible to stream songs from your mobile device and jam along! And by plugging in headphones, you can get lost in your new musical world without disturbing anyone.
- Compact digital wind instrument that’s easy to learn and fun to play
- Six high-quality onboard sounds include saxophone, flute, clarinet, violin, and more
- Access over 50 additional sounds with the free Aerophone mini Plus app for iOS and Android
- Learn quickly with simple fingering based on a traditional recorder
- Get up to speed with 11 easy-to-follow tutorial songs in the Aerophone mini Plus app
- Play anywhere with the onboard speaker and battery power
- Plug in headphones and enjoy playing without disturbing others
- Light and easy to carry (500 g/1 lb. 2 oz.)
- Jam along with favorite songs on your smartphone via Bluetooth
- Wirelessly play software instruments with Bluetooth MIDI
- Up to seven Aerophone GO or Aerophone mini players can connect to a smartphone and perform together with the free Aerophone GO Ensemble app for iOS and Android
A World of Inspiring Sounds
Aerophone mini offers a diverse range of instrument types to enjoy with your favorite music. Saxophone, flute, violin, clarinet, trumpet, and synthesizer sounds are built in, providing a variety of traditional and modern tones to explore. And by connecting to the Aerophone mini Plus app via Bluetooth, you have instant access to over 50 more. Sounds are organized by type in the app, making it a breeze to find new tones and get inspired.
Simple Fingering for Fast Learning
The recorder is a popular wind instrument for introducing young children to playing music—maybe you even played one in school. Aerophone mini’s fingering is based on the recorder, allowing you to start making musical sounds in minutes. And with the companion app, you can instantly transpose the digital sound engine to any musical key. This means you only have to learn one fingering to play nearly any song!
Easy Breath Control
For good pitch and tone, acoustic wind instruments require focused breath control techniques that can take a long time to master. But Aerophone mini sounds great immediately, thanks to its digital sound engine and expressive breath sensor. Just learn the simple fingering, blow into the mouthpiece, and away you go!
Start Playing Right Away
The Aerophone mini Plus app lets you hit the ground running with 11 practice songs and easy-to-follow lessons. The app visually displays fingerings for each note, so there’s no need to fuss with complicated music notation. And with adjustable tempo, you’re able to start out slow and build up speed as you feel more confident. You can also stream songs from your music library with the app, and it’s even possible to turn down the vocal for karaoke-style playing and singing.
Practice Anytime with Headphones
With Aerophone mini, it’s easy to enjoy playing music without bothering housemates and neighbors. Just plug in headphones to mute the built-in speaker, and then play freely to hone your skills without worrying about noise. Music streamed from the app plays through the headphones as well, giving you an immersive play-along experience.
Personalize Aerophone mini for Your Style
The Aerophone mini Plus app offers a number of ways to personalize the instrument as you become more familiar with it. For example, you can easily customize the playing response by adjusting the breath sensitivity. Higher settings let you play with very light breath pressure, perfect for when you’re just starting out. You also have the ability to create your own unique fingerings, which you can store in 10 layouts for later recall.
Play and Record Instruments in Music Apps
Many popular music production apps include software instruments that can be played and recorded via MIDI. Aerophone mini includes wireless MIDI support over Bluetooth, allowing you to take the next step and start composing your own music when you’re ready.
Key Layout: Recorder type
Sound Generator: PCM synthesizer
- Breath sensor
- Performance keys
- Octave keys
- Function button
Bluetooth Ver 4.2:
- Profile Support: A2DP (Audio), GATT (MIDI over Bluetooth Low Energy)
- Codec: SBC (Support to the content protection of the SCMS-T method)
- PHONES/OUTPUT jack: stereo mini phone type
- USB COMPUTER port (micro B Type, support Power supply)
Internal Speaker: 2.8 cm, 1.5 W
- USB AC adaptor (sold separately)
- Ni-MH battery (AA, HR6) (sold separately) x 4
Current Draw: 400 mA
Battery life for continuous use (differs depending on the conditions of use): Ni-MH batteries: approximately 10 hours (When using batteries having a capacity of 1,900 mAh.)
* Carbon-zinc or alkaline batteries cannot be used
- Owner's manual
- Mouthpiece cap
- Neck strap
- USB cable (Power (Type A))
Options (sold separately): Replacement Mouthpiece:OP-AE01MP, OP-AE05MPH
SIZE AND WEIGHT
Width: 43 mm, 1-3/4 inches
Depth: 76 mm, 3 inches
Height: 444 mm: 17-1/2 inches
Weight (including batteries): 500 g, 1 lb 2 oz