ROLAND AIRA SCOOPER PROGRAMMABLE SCATTER EFFECT WITH CV/GATE AND EURORACK COMPATIBILITY LTO
Stock code: ROLAIRASCOOPER
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $249.00
Quick weekly payments on $249.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
-Single-pass looper with dramatic Scatter effects
-CV/Gate parameter control including Scatter depth/type, pitch, and filter
-Tabletop unit or 21 HP Eurorack module using AC adaptor or Eurorack power
-24-bit knobs with over 16 million steps of resolution
-Re-programmable via Mac, PC, iOS, Android application
-15 patchable submodules, expandable with free updates
-2 inputs and 2 outputs with dual-mono or stereo capability
-AIRA Link compatible
-24bit/96kHz audio interface
-Carefully crafted in Japan
Single-pass looper with dramatic Scatter effects
SCOOPER is an ultra-modern effect that can sample, mangle, degrade and glitch captured loops of incoming audio. After capturing an audio loop, you can use SCOOPER to djust the loop’s pitch as well as process it through a filter section and various Scatter types that slice and warp individual steps. Using the large comfortable controls or standard 1/8" patch cables, you can independently control the Scatter type and depth, pitch, filter, sync trigger and Scatter on/off toggle. Both the Scatter Depth and Scatter Type parameters have input level controls for adjusting the modulation range when controlled from an external source. Two inputs and two outputs make SCOOPER a stereo-capable, 24bit/96kHz audio interface for Eurorack systems, and AIRA Link USB compatibility gives it single-cable, plug and play connectivity with the MX-1 Mix Performer.
Re-programmable via Mac, PC, iOS, Android application
While it sounds great out of the box, you can fully customize SCOOPER’s internal signal path by re-patching its array of virtual sub-modules via a custom application that works on Mac and PC as well as iOS and Android devices. Submodules are re-patched through a simple and intuitive drag and drop interface that even lets you choose which parameters are assigned to the high-resolution “GRF” knobs. You can reprogram SCOOPER in realtime via USB connection or save and recall patches with a simple audio signal. You can even share patches with other SCOOPER users. While it sounds great out of the box, you can fully customize SCOOPER’s internal signal path by re-patching its array of virtual sub-modules via a custom application that works on Mac and PC as well as iOS and Android devices. Submodules are re-patched through a simple and intuitive drag and drop interface that even lets you choose which parameters are assigned to the high-resolution “GRF” knobs. You can reprogram SCOOPER in realtime via USB connection or save and recall patches with a simple audio signal. You can even share patches with other SCOOPER users.
SCOOPER includes 15 virtual sub-modules with more available through future expansion:
LFO, ADSR, NOISE, SAMPLE & HOLD, RING MOD, FILTER 6dB, FILTER 12dB, TONE, AMP, MIXER, STEREO MIXER, CURVE CONV, GATE DIVIDER, TRIG TO CV DELAY TIME, MIDI CLOCK TO GATE
CV Input Level:-10 – +10 VGATE Input Level:+3 VMaximum Recording Time:10 SecControls:REC/PLAY button
GRF 1 knob (SCATTER DEPTH)
GRF 2 knob (SCATTER TYPE)
GRF 3 knob (PITCH)
GRF 4 knob (FILTER)
GRF 5 button (SYNC TRIG)
GRF 6 button (SCATTER)VOLUME knob
Connectors:INPUT 1, 2 jacks: Miniature phone type
REMOTE IN jack: Miniature phone type
OUTPUT 1, 2 jacks: Miniature phone type
GFR 1–6 jacks: Miniature phone type
USB port: MicroB type (Audio/MIDI)
DC IN jack
Power Supply:AC adaptor or Eurorack powerCurrent draw:950 mA (AC adaptor),450 mA (Eurorack power)Accessories:AC adaptor
Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY"
Eurorack installation screws
Eurorack power cable
SIZE AND WEIGHTWidth:106.6 mm, 4-1/4 inchesDepth:128.4 mm,5-1/16 inchesHeight:58.3 mm,2-5/16 inchesWeight:320 g,12 oz