ROLAND TD25 PERCUSSION SOUND MODULE
Stock code: ROLTD25
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $1,599.00
Quick weekly payments on $1,599.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
TD-25 Drum Sound Module
DYNAMIC, EXPRESSIVE PLAYABILITY AND QUICK CUSTOMIZATION
Designed for serious drummers, the TD-25 delivers pro-level sounds, intuitive operation, and natural playability.
Derived from the top-of-the-line TD-30, the module’s advanced SuperNATURAL sound engine allows you to experience the acclaimed expressiveness of Roland’s flagship V-Drums at home and in the studio.
And with the streamlined interface, you can easily customize sounds and create personalized kits perfectly suited for your style and touch.
The TD-25 is also packed with powerful tools to improve your drumming, including an onboard audio player/recorder, Coach functions, built-in metronome, and more.
- SuperNATURAL sound engine based on the flagship TD-30
- Sound quality and expressiveness equivalent to the top-of-the-line V-Drums
- Simple, logical interface for easily swapping and customizing each drum and cymbal in a kit
- Enhance drum sounds with reverb, multi-effects, and EQ
- Play along with WAV/MP3 songs and capture drum performances as audio tracks to a USB memory stick
- Build drumming skills with the onboard Coach functions
- Quick-access metronome with dedicated screen, on/off button, and tempo knob
- USB host port for audio/MIDI communication with a computer
- Supports positional sensing on the snare when used with compatible Roland drum pads such as the PD-128S/128, PD-125XS/125X, and many others
- Compatible with the VH-11 V-Hi-Hat for realistic pedal action and bow/edge sounds
Unrivaled Sound and Expressiveness
The TD-25 offers a superior drumming experience, thanks to Roland’s SuperNATURAL technology with Behavior Modeling inherited from the flagship TD-30.
Going far beyond typical drum modules, the TD-25’s sounds respond naturally and organically to your playing just like real acoustic drums.
From rim shots, rolls, flams, and ghost notes on the snare to dramatic crash hits and sustained cymbal swells, every nuance is accurate and smooth.
To further extend the natural playing feel, the TD-25 provides positional snare sensing with compatible Roland drum pads, and also supports the VH-11 V-Hi-Hat for authentic hi-hat playing techniques.
Call Up Kits and Start Playing Immediately
With its no-nonsense interface, the TD-25 lets you enjoy playing great sounds for any music right away.
Easy to grab while holding sticks, the large center dial allows you to quickly select kits based on music styles such as standard, rock, jazz, electronic, and others.
After you’ve selected a style, press the dial to toggle between different kit variations. Next step? Start playing!
Customize Kits for Your Personal Style
The TD-25 makes it simple to edit sounds to suit your playing touch or a specific style of music.
Just hit a pad to call up the sound assigned to it, and then use the panel knobs to select instruments and tweak tuning, muffling, and levels.
Handy shortcuts greatly speed up tom editing, allowing you to assign sounds and change the muffling and tuning for all the toms at once.
Your changes are saved automatically as you edit, eliminating the need to fuss with extra steps.
If you don’t like your most recent tweaks, you can easily undo them and return to where the kit was at when you first selected it.
Play Along with Tracks and Record Audio Performances
Want a little jamming music to play along with? Just load up a USB memory stick with favorite WAV/MP3 songs and get lost in playing for hours.
In addition to normal playback, you can loop sections you’d like to work on, or slow the playback speed to more easily learn fast fills and articulations.
Alternately, you can plug a smartphone into the audio input and drum with songs from your music library or the web.
It’s also possible to record your drumming performances (along with music playback) as audio files to a USB memory stick, offering a great way to evaluate your playing and share your drumming with friends and music producers.
The sound module is equipped with a USB host port as well, providing a convenient connection for recording audio and MIDI data directly into DAW software.
Drum Kits: 36
Reverb: 8 types
Multi-Effects: 21 types
Equalizer (Tone control)
Internal, USB Flash Memory
File Format Audio file: WAV/MP3
Display: 64 x 128 dots graphic type LCD (backlit LCD)
TRIGGER INPUT connector: DB-25 type (Kick, Snare, Tom1, Tom2, Tom3, Hi-Hat, Crash1, Ride, Ride Bell, Hi-Hat Control)
Extra Trigger Input jacks: stereo 1/4 inch phone type
MASTER OUTPUT jacks (L/MONO, R): 1/4 inch phone type
PHONES jack: stereo 1/4 inch phone type
AUDIO INPUT jack: stereo miniature phone type
MIDI OUT connector
USB COMPUTER port: USB type B
USB MEMORY port: USB type A
Interface USB-MIDI, USB-Audio, USB Flash Memory
Output Impedance: 1.0 k ohms
Power Supply: AC adaptor (DC 9 V)
Current Draw: 500 mA
Leaflet “USING THE UNIT SAFELY”
Special connection cable
Wing bolt (M5 x 10) x 2
Sound module mounting plate
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock item as it may:
> Be end of line / a deleted model;
> Have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
> Be second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
> Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
Condition – While we attempt to identify any issue on the website listing, this is not always possible. If you have any questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us for additional information prior to ordering. All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
Stock Availability – Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available. We will advise you before processing your order.
Discount – Not all of the Clearance items have been discounted. They may be listed as Clearance items as they are end of line models that will not be ordered in again.
Warranty – Some of the Clearance items are sold without an express manufacturers’ warranty. You agree to this as a condition of purchase. The warranty status will be noted on your invoice. This does not limit your rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.