ROLI SEABOARD GRAND STAGE 61-NOTE USB MIDI CONTROLLER KEYBOARD W 5 DIMENSIONS OF TOUCH & EQUATOR & SYNTH SQUAD SOFTWARE
Stock code: ROLGRANDSTAGE
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $4,299.00
Quick weekly payments on $4,299.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
Expression in every gesture
For centuries, keyboardists have been forced to accept the velocity of their key strikes marking the end of that note's expressive potential. With the Seaboard GRAND, however, this interaction is merely the beginning. Intuitive gestures such as presses, bends and slides open new avenues to musical expression.
Continuous touch enables you to sound a note and then take it on a musical journey; modulating volume and timbre through one continuous motion. The Seaboard GRAND’s keywaves offer precise tactile feedback, making it easy to sense the slightest change in pressure, resulting in a far more organic experience than traditional aftertouch.
Intuitive pitch control
Adjusting pitch is as natural on the Seaboard GRAND as it is on a stringed instrument. Slide a finger to the left to lower the pitch of a note; slide it to the right to raise it. The smooth feel of the playing surface lets you easily glide from one keywave to the next, or apply a natural vibrato to any note.
Unique, low-friction ribbons run along both the top and the bottom of the Seaboard GRAND’s playing surface. They make it easy to start playing one keywave, then slide to any other keywave you choose in one fluid gesture, even allowing multiple notes to glissando independently at the same time.
Harmony between hardware and software
The SoundDial is the only control you will need to adjust the sound of the Seaboard GRAND. Shift between sound presets using the continuous rotary control, while the subtle LED ring shows you exactly which preset is currently being played.
Equator sound engine
Equator is a full-featured audio engine, designed specifically for the Seaboard’s multidimensional control. Every Seaboard GRAND ships ready to run Equator on-board: just plug in a pair of headphones or an amplifier and you'll be ready to go.
Handcrafted in London
The Seaboard was invented and developed in London, and we are proud to be making each unit right here in London too. We assemble and test each Seaboard GRAND in our Dalston studio, enabling us to care passionately for each detail and ensure the quality of every instrument we make.
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock item as it may:
> Be end of line / a deleted model;
> Have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
> Be second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
> Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
Condition – While we attempt to identify any issue on the website listing, this is not always possible. If you have any questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us for additional information prior to ordering. All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
Stock Availability – Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available. We will advise you before processing your order.
Discount – Not all of the Clearance items have been discounted. They may be listed as Clearance items as they are end of line models that will not be ordered in again.
Warranty – Some of the Clearance items are sold without an express manufacturers’ warranty. You agree to this as a condition of purchase. The warranty status will be noted on your invoice. This does not limit your rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.