SE ELECTRONICS GUITARF REFLEXION FILTER
Stock code: AMBSEGUITARF
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $269.00
Quick weekly payments on $269.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
The guitaRF® helps get your amp sounding just the way you want.
The guitaRF acts as an RF (Reflexion Filter®), an isolator, a double mic stand, and fine-positioning hardware for both your favorite large-diaphragm condenser or ribbon mic AND a dynamic or small-capsule mic. All in one piece of gear, with the ability to perfectly phase-align the two capsules for maximum impact.
For years now, some of our biggest FOH engineer clients (running sound for Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers, Black Sabbath, Paramore, My Morning Jacket, and more) have known that putting a Reflexion Filter in front of their amp cabinets can help reduce stage bleed into their guitar mics. This is especially true with some of our favorite guitar mics like the VR1 and RNR1 ribbons, since they naturally have a figure-8 pattern that leaves them open to whatever else is happening on stage.
This doesn't just help the FOH mix either. Using an RF on a guitar cab or drums can make the multitrack of a live show significantly easier to mix.
Until now, our FOH engineer clients have had to devise their own custom-assembled solutions to help deal with this problem.
With the guitaRF, these custom rigs are now available as an off-the-shelf solution so anyone can get the guitar sounds they're looking for, with minimal stage bleed and coloration.
The LDC/ribbon mounting hardware is adjustable across three axes - vertical, depth, and lateral - so you can find the perfect spot for any mic, whether in a shockmount or just on a clip.
This allows you to position both capsules perfectly in phase - or to spread them apart to capture the sounds of both the edge of the cone and the dust cap.
The entire filter + mic assembly can also be moved up and down to position it precisely over the perfect spot on the speaker cone - or, if needed, the filter can be removed from its base and mounted on any mic stand for complete flexibility.
Acoustically, the guitaRF is very similar to our best-selling RF-X, with a four-layer acoustic filter design comprised of the vented outer composite panel, a layer of acoustic-grade wool, an air gap to help with low-frequency isolation, and an inner acoustic foam layer.
The guitaRF also has an integrated pass-through hole with a rubber-finned grip that securely holds just about any dynamic or small-capsule mic on the market.
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock item as it may:
> Be end of line / a deleted model;
> Have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
> Be second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
> Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
Condition – While we attempt to identify any issue on the website listing, this is not always possible. If you have any questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us for additional information prior to ordering. All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
Stock Availability – Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available. We will advise you before processing your order.
Discount – Not all of the Clearance items have been discounted. They may be listed as Clearance items as they are end of line models that will not be ordered in again.
Warranty – Some of the Clearance items are sold without an express manufacturers’ warranty. You agree to this as a condition of purchase. The warranty status will be noted on your invoice. This does not limit your rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.