SHURE BLX 14 GUITAR WIRELESS SYSTEM WITH WA302 GUITAR CABLE
Stock code: SHUBLX14
Bodypack Wireless System
Features WA302 Instrument Cable
- The BLX14 Bodypack Wireless System is part of the BLX wireless systems family.
- Shure BLX® Wireless Systems combine professional-quality sound with simple setup and an intuitive interface for legendary audio performance right out of the box. Precision-built and available in a variety of configurations, it’s the most accessible way to own the stage.
- BLX1 bodypack transmitter
- BLX4 single-channel receiver
- Guitar cable
- Power supply
- 2 AA batteries
- User guide
WA302 - Instrument Cable
- Cable, Instrument, 2.5 foot (.75 m), 4 Pin Mini Connector (TA4F) to 1/4-inch Connector.
BLX1 – Bodypack Transmitter
- Up to 14 hours of continuous use with 2 AA batteries. 300 ft (100 m) transmission radius.
BLX4 – Single Channel Receiver
- Single channel wireless receiver with microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity.
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock item as it may:
> Be end of line / a deleted model;
> Have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
> Be second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
> Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
Condition – While we attempt to identify any issue on the website listing, this is not always possible. If you have any questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us for additional information prior to ordering. All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
Stock Availability – Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available. We will advise you before processing your order.
Discount – Not all of the Clearance items have been discounted. They may be listed as Clearance items as they are end of line models that will not be ordered in again.
Warranty – Some of the Clearance items are sold without an express manufacturers’ warranty. You agree to this as a condition of purchase. The warranty status will be noted on your invoice. This does not limit your rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.