STANTON DJ PRO 3000 DJ HEADPHONES
Stock code: STADJPRO3000
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
The new DJ PRO 3000 is the newest addition to the Stanton line of high quality headphones. With the same great features of previous Stanton headphones and a few new additions, this headphone is definitely in a class of its own. With swivel and folding capabilities, the DJ PRO 3000 also includes high pass and low pass filter, detachable cord, and cool blue LEDs. With this array of features, a sexy new look, and an affordable price, the DJ PRO 3000 is the headphone to have for the new millennium.
- Spring loaded rotating ear-cup allows for flexible positioning and single sided or shoulder rest wearing styles
- Detachable coiled cord (3m) for safe storage and easy replacement
- 90° (elbow) 1/4" connector
- Wide frequency response for outstanding sound reproduction
- Closed ear-cup design for sound isolation
- 50mm Neodymium drivers for clear low end reproduction and superior power handling
- Convenient folding design for ease of storage and transportation
- Mini-jack adapter included.
- Passive High Pass and Low Pass Filters
- Blue LEDs blink to the beat of the music
- Free carrying pouch included
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock item as it may:
> Be end of line / a deleted model;
> Have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
> Be second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
> Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
Condition – While we attempt to identify any issue on the website listing, this is not always possible. If you have any questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us for additional information prior to ordering. All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
Stock Availability – Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available. We will advise you before processing your order.
Discount – Not all of the Clearance items have been discounted. They may be listed as Clearance items as they are end of line models that will not be ordered in again.
Warranty – Some of the Clearance items are sold without an express manufacturers’ warranty. You agree to this as a condition of purchase. The warranty status will be noted on your invoice. This does not limit your rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.