SUPRO BELMONT SEMI HOLLOW RESO GLASS ELECTRIC GUITAR - RW - SPARKLE WHITE - AMERICANA SERIES 1572SW
Stock code: SUP1572SW
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $799.00
Quick weekly payments on $799.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
The Belmont is a reproduction of the single-pickup, Sparkle White fiberglass Supro electric guitar that was manufactured in Chicago during the early 1960s. The Belmont Vibrato reissue mates a chambered body with a newly developed, composite “Acousti-glass” top. This updated construction preserves the instrument’s signature aesthetics and timeless sound while improving its semi-hollow acoustic resonance and tuning stability.
The Belmont Vibrato’s vintage-correct tuners, dobro tailpiece and adjustable rosewood bridge are joined by a faithful replica of the legendary Vistatone pickup to bring you a fully realized and worthy reissue of this classic Supro guitar.
The Vistatone pickup found in the Supro Belmont is a reproduction of the groundbreaking, single-coil design developed for Valco by Ralph Keller in the early 1950s. The Vistatone pickup is cited as prior art in Seth Lover’s PAF patent and is found in many of the most desirable vintage Supro models.
The Supro Belmont has an electric tone that is pure 1960’s rock ‘n’ roll, with an aggressive mid-range voice that does not sound like any other instrument.
Our semi-hollow recipe of an Acousti-glass top and semi-hollow body retains the unique sonic characteristics of the original reso-glass models while providing today’s musicians with a lightweight, highly playable instrument that stays in tune and is easy to maintain.
- Vintage Supro body design
- Sparkle White finish
- Re-designed two-bolt neck joint
- Vintage-correct Vistatone pickup
- 50’s-wiring volume and tone controls
- Rosewood bridge
- Dobro tailpiece
- Acousti-glass top
- Semi-hollow mahogany back
- Mahogany neck with dot inlays
- 24 ¾” scale
Clearance Stock with/without Warranty
Terms and Conditions
We are clearing this stock item as it may:
> Be end of line / a deleted model;
> Have minor cosmetic damage or marking that does not affect the usability of the item;
> Be second Hand or Ex-Demo product;
> Boxed or ex-Shop Floor and may be missing accessories, original packaging, manuals etc.
Condition – While we attempt to identify any issue on the website listing, this is not always possible. If you have any questions regarding the condition of an item, please contact us for additional information prior to ordering. All goods will be tested and sent in working condition.
Stock Availability – Because a number of clearance items are one-offs (i.e. only one left in stock), the goods may have been sold already; occasionally it may be a stock anomaly and, therefore, not available. We will advise you before processing your order.
Discount – Not all of the Clearance items have been discounted. They may be listed as Clearance items as they are end of line models that will not be ordered in again.
Warranty – Some of the Clearance items are sold without an express manufacturers’ warranty. You agree to this as a condition of purchase. The warranty status will be noted on your invoice. This does not limit your rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.