ULTIMATE SUPPORT MS80 DESKTOP STUDIO MONITOR STANDS (PAIR) 17449
Stock code: ULTMS80
Auckland North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $199.00
Quick weekly payments on $199.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
MS Series Professional Column Studio Monitor Stand with Adjustable Angle and Axis, Acoustic Foam Platform, and Three Internal Channels - Black
The MS Series studio reference monitor stands from Ultimate Support offer unparalleled innovation and strength for professional, project, and home studios alike. The MS-80 is a desktop monitor stand that features non-slip, high-density acoustic foam and an angle-adjustable base that enables the end user to fine tune the sweet spot. The MS-90 is a column monitor stand that offers internal cable management channels and 6000 Series aluminum construction while the MS-100 is essentially a combination of the two!
MS-80B Product Breakdown:
Sonic Isolation and Decoupling
Easily Adjust the Angle and Axis of Your Monitors
Ultimate Support Design
Part Number: 17379
Part Name: MS-80B
Capacity: 75 lbs. (34 kg)
Plate Dimensions: 10.25" x 11.75" (260mm - 298.45mm)
Weight: 3.3 lbs. (1.5 kg)