XVIVE U4 2.4GHZ IN EAR WIRELESS MONITOR SYSTEM - RECHARGEABLE TRANSMITTER AND RECEIVER ONLY - EXCLUDES IEM IN EAR BUDS
Stock code: XVIVEU4
Auckland Region North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $399.00
Quick weekly payments on $399.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
The U4 personal wireless monitoring system delivers great sounding audio to your favorite in-ear monitors.
Enhance your stage performance with freedom from wires with U4’s easy to use and portable plug-and-play design. Built using the highest quality components housed in a durable metal chassis ensures reliable wireless performance at every show.
PLUG-AND-PLAY Easy to carry, easy to set up, plug in and turn on the power to build your wireless In-ear monitor system Input Mode LINE MODE
Use with mixers or other professional audio devices that send line-level signals.
Use when connecting consumer audio devices such as portable audio players or computers. POWERFUL HEADPHONE DRIVE Provides smooth frequency response with any headphones. LIVE PERFORMANCE MONITOR Transmitter with the 1/4”ts conversion put in to the mixing Aux channel, set transmitter to aux mode. Or Transmitter put in the mixing XLR main output， for Band playing, silent rehearsal etc.. set transmitter to Line mode. MULTIPLE RECEIVERS Use one transmitter to send signal to Multiple Receivers- creates monitoring for the entire band. Send the signal from one transmitter to as many receivers as needed simultaneously, Simply set as many receivers as needed to the same channel as the transmitter. OR - In situations where multiple “mixes” are needed on stage, each unit has 6 select-able channels for creating up to 6 individual discrete mixes. If you use more than one transmitter, The receiver can switch between different sound sources by simply changing the channel selector. Specifications Wireless Type 2.4GHz band is optimal for wireless, Approved for use worldwide. Musical applications Works with any audio mixer or other gear with a line level balanced or unbalance audio output. Great for live performance, studio recording and rehearsals. Other applications Theatre, House of Worship, Schools, Corporate Presentations Audio Frequency Response 20Hz – 20KHz (-3dB) Working Range 90ft.Actual range depends on RF signal absorption, reflection and interference. Sampling Rate High Resolution 24-bit/48kbps audio Dynamic Range 107dB Signal-To-Noise Ratio Up to 107 dB signal-to-noise ratio provides clear, detailed audio at any volume. Battery Life Up to 5 hours Delay time 5ms Latency, Simultaneous broadcasts on 6 channels Input Mono balanced XLR or mono unbalanced 1/4”TS input with supplied adaptor Headphone type Provides smooth frequency response with any headphones with 3.5mm