YANAGISAWA S-WO1 PROFESSIONAL MODEL SOPRANO SAXOPHONE STRAIGHT ONE PIECE GOLD LACQUERED
Stock code: YANSWO1
Auckland Region North Island South Island Warehouse
Apply for Finance Now on $5,195.00
Quick weekly payments on $5,195.00
|Monthly Service Fee:||$1.80|
- You must be a NZ Citizen / Permanent Resident and currently living in New Zealand.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- You must provide proof of identity by means of a NZ drivers licence or New Zealand Passport.
- Finance Now's normal lending criteria applies to your loan application.
- Click here to view a copy of our standard terms and conditions, a complete list of Finance Now's standard fees and/or our QFE Disclosure Statement, or visit www.financenow.co.nz for more information.
- Full disclosure of all of the terms of your loan (including the total amount payable over the term of the loan) will be provided to you prior to completion of your loan.
- Delivery: The delivery address must be the residential address of the applicant. You cannot change your delivery address once your finance application has been submitted. Please ensure the delivery address entered is correct.
- Pickup: The primary applicant must provide valid Photo ID when collecting from chosen RockShop Store.
Found a Cheaper Price? Put us to the test!
A popular brass model that shines by offering core features and great ergonomics at an attractive price.
Professional model: This model harness the strengths of its one-piece, integrated design from neck to bell to deliver a free-blowing experience with tonal power and projection you can count on even after many years of use.
- Key: Bb
- High-F# key
- Body tubing: Brass
- Case included
- Ebonite mouthpiece (standard equipment)
Fluororesin-sleeved octave rocker
Lost motion is eliminated and smooth octave-key action is ensured by rounding the octave rocker ends and Fluororesin-coating the receiving sleeves they contact.
C#-Bb table key linkages
The seesaw linkage between the C# and Bb table keys facilitates faster, smoother fingering technique.
C#-B table key linkages
The additional slider mechanism between the C# and B table keys is a proprietary Yanagisawa design that allows smoother finger transitions between these notes.
Genuine mother-of-pearl touches
Indented mother-of-pearl key touches are attractive, afford the fingertips a more natural fit and feel, and are less slippery than plastic touches when wet.
Pointed pivot screws
For the utmost in precision and reliability, pointed pivot screws ensure that center arms or hinge rods are an exact fit.
Sealed, waterproof pads
Airtight pads facilitate balanced, leak-free play while quality waterproofing extends pad service life.
Blued-steel needle springs are more elastic than the stainless-steel variety, offer faster action and render a better command of difficult passages.